International Admission Requirements & Support
Wholistic Training is commited to providing Interanational Students with the information required to join this program. Additionally, our school provides our International Students with support services such as housing, health care, career and academic counselling, cultural adjustment, and mental health support. Our team is dedicated to your success and we will hold your hand every step of the way!
International Admission Requirements
Applicants must meet all admission requirements:
- Must be 18 years of age or older and provide international education documents to check for eligibility.
- Our Advanced Professional Massage Therapy Program is designated for International Students.
- If you do not meet the English requirement needed to enroll in the Advanced Professional Massage Therapy Program, you may enroll in our English as a Second Language program.
- If you have been searching for a career that helps others experience wellness in a holistic way and provides flexibility, please contact us for more information.
If you have any other questions about our international admission requirements, please call us at 780-461-6708 or book an appointment with an advisor today. If you are not yet in Edmonton and would still like to talk to an advisor, please book a video appointment with them. At Wholistic Health Training, we strive to do whatever we can to make sure your enrollment and educational experience are as positive as it can be.
At Wholistic Health Training & Research Centre, English is the language of instruction in all of our programs and thus we require you to demonstrate communicative proficiency in the English language prior to admission acceptance. In order to demonstrate English competence, all of the following tests must be completed with a passing grade in order for admission acceptance.
Test and Required Scores
- CAEL 50-70
- Cambridge CAE-C, CAE-B, CPE-C
- Can Test 4-5
- CELPIP General Test 7-12
- CLB 7-9
- IELTS Academic 5-8
- MELAB 80-92
- TOFEL iBT 53-100
Get Started With Us Today With A Discovery Call
Our students have access to both free and paid mental health support. Resources include:
Support For Cultural Adjustment and Adaptation
Arriving in a new coountry and adapting to a new culture can be overwhelming. Wholistic Training is commited to helping our international students to assimilate to the Candian culture and ensure you feel comfortable living and studying in Canada.