Massage Therapy Programs
Massage therapy is one of the most ancient healing practices practiced today. At Wholistic Training and Research Centre, our philosophy is rooted in the belief that massage therapy is a delicate balance of scientific Western Medicine and the energy healing flow of Eastern techniques. Our massage therapy program is carefully designed with this harmony in mind. Start your educational journey towards natural healing by taking one of our massage therapy programs.
Our Massage Therapy Programs
Wholistic Health Training & Research Centre in Edmonton offers Massage Therapy Programs:
Massage Therapy as a Career
Did you Massage therapy continues to gain popularity and recognition by both the public and the health care communities? By 2029 the Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts 21% job growth! The opportunities for massage therapists are rapidly expanding. Jobs are not only found in resorts, spas, and gyms, but are also increasingly available in medical centers and specialty standalone clinics. In addition, as insurance plans have moved to provide coverage for massage therapy, the job market continues to expand rapidly. It has quickly become an attractive and lucrative profession, and its flexibility fits seamlessly in today’s fast-paced lifestyles.
In addition, as insurance plans have moved to provide coverage for massage therapy, the job market continues to expand rapidly. It has quickly become an attractive and lucrative profession, and its flexibility fits seamlessly in today’s fast-paced lifestyles.
A Registered Massage Therapist (RMT) has a multitude of work environment options, including:
Get Started with us today with a discovery call
Frequently Asked Questions
No, you do not have to retake those classes. When you have completed our 500 Hour Massage Therapy Program, you will get credit for those classes that go towards your 2200 Hour Massage Therpay Diploma Program. You will only have to complete 1700 hours in order to get your Diploma to become a RMT.
It is very likely that there will be disagreements, conflicts, and complaints in large groups, although we hope situations like these do not occur. However, as an educational institution, we are obligated to listen to your complaint, as well as to help you find a solution.
It is the student’s responsibility to attempt to deal with the problem directly, and if the problem is not resolved then they must follow our procedure.
Complaints related to the course grades, conduct of classes, or matters regarding the course.
- Speak directly to the instructor to try and find a solution
- We understand that not all students may feel comfortable speaking directly to the instructor, or are not satisfied with the meeting results the next step is to book an appointment with our director.
- If nothing can be resolved in these two meetings then there will be a meeting with both instructor and the director to find a solution to your problem
- Speak directly with the individual that you have a conflict with, and attempt to resolve the matter in a mature way, without debating who is at fault.
- If the problem is not solved, you can provide a written statement to our director addressing the who, what, why as well as the where regarding the conflict. The institution would prefer a written statement, as it is more reliable than a verbal statement. It is our duty to inform you that these statements will be confidential and stored in our records.
- If you feel you are being discriminated against your race, gender, religion contact the director immediately, as the institution has a zero policy towards discrimination.
- If a student is feeling threatened or bullied the student must inform the instructor
- Immediately. If there is a disagreement or conflict with another student, the student must speak directly to the other student in an attempt to find a solution.
- If a solution is not found between the two students, the instructor must be informed Immediately.
- If the students, and the instructor cannot find a solution, the students. Must provide a written statement to the institution and a meeting will be arranged.